Emergent Cold has recently been acquired by Lineage Logistics. Lineage is the world's leading temperature controlled logistics company. Working at Lineage is not just a job – it’s an opportunity to innovate and put your mark on how food moves from the farm to dinner tables around the world. As a member of the Lineage Logistics team, you are a critical link in the food supply chain.
In the Asia Pacific region, we have operations in Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam and Sri Lanka. We have approximately 1800 employees and 42 sites across the region.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Compliance Supervisor to join the Lineage Logistics team. This role is based in Lurnea, NSW and will be reporting to the Logistics Services Manager. The role is responsible for ensuring all sites comply with internal and external food safety and compliance requirements, including but not limited to HACCP and customer specific audits.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, maintain and monitor Food Safety systems that as a minimum, satisfies legislative and customer requirements and that enable operational compliance with all Food Safety regulations and requirements
- Develop, implement and maintain compliance and quality systems in accordance with company guidelines
- Develop, organise and perform regular auditing programs that satisfy legal, certification, company and customer requirements
- Ensure that the operation operates within the Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ), HACCP and Approved Arrangement guidelines compliance
- Conduct internal audits, maintain registrations and certifications, ensuring they are in place and up to date
- Assist in ensuring compliance of relevant sites with internal and external audit requirements
- Provide support to sites in closing out all corrective action requests within timelines set out by audits
- Adhere to and keep informed of all relevant legislation, product safety, quality issues, scientific and technical developments and industry codes of practice
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
To be successful, you will have:
- 5 years’ plus experience in a similar role
- Qualifications in Auditing or relevant disciplines
- Appropriate training in and knowledge of HACCP and quality management systems
- Experience in Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) Schemes (e.g. BRC, SQF, FSSC 22000, IFS, etc)
- Strong understanding and implementation of safety procedures, product safety, quality and legality issues
- Experience and dedication in dealing directly with and meeting the expectations and requirements of regulatory authorities, external auditors, customers and suppliers
- Experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders and leading a small team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service, problem solving and influencing skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Good computer / IT skills (Microsoft Office including Excel)
What we offer in return:
- A constructive culture – focused on achievements, self-actualising, humanistic encouraging and being affiliative
- Safety recognition programme, annual flu vaccinations, onsite Physiotherapist
- Corporate fleet programmes with major car dealers including novated leasing
If you would like to join us, please complete the application form and submit your CV as a PDF attachment. We would love to hear from you!
We respectfully request no agency submissions.